Pre-workout (breakfast/snack?): Tuna with cucumber slices, 1/2 a Fuji apple with almond butter, black coffee, agua
Post-workout snack: 1 banana
Lunch: mmmm more smoked salmon! 🙂 With arugula, spinach, 1 chopped Roma tomato, and 1/2 chopped avocado tossed in olive oil and black pepper. Coconut water to wash it down.
Afternoon snack: Coconut cream pie Lara bar. This was extremely sweet to me, almost inedible. 😦
Late Dinner: Leftover shrimp curry
- I’m noticing that I have more stamina when I exercise. Sweating feels really good.
- Family and friends are noticing that I’ve lost weight since I last saw them. Yayyy!
- I use very few ingredients in what I eat now, and yet my food is so tasty. I love that my meals are so colorful.
- Coconut water tastes a lot better than the first time I tried it last week before I went paleo. I bought 2 cases of coconut water at Sprouts this afternoon since they’ve got a BOGO deal going on.
- Found a bottle of coconut aminos (soy sauce substitute) at The Vitamin Shoppe. Also picked up a case of coconut water in juicebox form.
- Black coffee actually tastes good! I won’t be putting coconut milk in it anymore haha.
- I spend at least two hours when I meal prep/meal plan for the week. I’m getting used to cooking 3 or 4 different entrees in one night. It’s starting to feel like a routine for Sunday nights.